Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Taking a "trip" to Boggyland

Went to Boggyland with some peeps today and went on all the roller coasters there were. Got a free Bespin salad with my opening price, unlike the car-daddy. Met a ho who worked at the cotton candy stand and we kissed for a long time while she was working. Then I found out she was a dude. Whoa! Lando's not into that! I walked away after one last kiss. Got a prize at the ball toss. Shared it with Lobot's baby momma's baby. We had funs today. Only problem is that I kissed a man. But that wasn't too bad.

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Long as you weren't all into it an spit. Trust me, if you don't like it, it don't count.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger LANDOCALRISSIAN said...

He was straight up tonguing, yo

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger flu said...

Did you ride all the big coasters?

I love those things.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Bite his tongue off, yo.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone understand it?
hydrocodone order

 

Post a Comment

<< Home